A massage can be effective for more than just making you feel good, did you know massage may also be helpful for:
- Digestive disorders
- Insomnia related to stress
- General aches and pains
Not all massages are the same and deliver the same benefits! So, when you are thinking about having a massage, have a look at the different types of massage available. See which you think would be most beneficial for you:
- Excellent for general health and wellbeing.
- Helps prevent and alleviate the discomforts of stress, headaches, migraines, muscles spasms and cramps.
- his form of massage can be claimed through a small number of funds, check with your health fund to see if you’re eligible.
- Targets specific areas of your discomfort, such as regular headaches or migraines, assisting joint range of movement and mobility.
- Encourages circulation which will affect the lymphatic system.
- This form of massage can be claimed through eligible private health funds.
- Assists in restoring balance, treating pain and boosting a sluggish circulation.
- Primarily working on the feet but can also be performed on the hands or ears.
- Particularly good for detoxification and supporting the body’s immune system.
- Helps with slight fluid retention.
- Excellent for the treatment of migraine.
- Suitable for clients unable to transfer to a bed/table or lay on their stomach, can be done in the clients walker.
The Mobile Rehab has a team of fully qualified remedial massage therapists . Our therapists are fully qualified, this means they will assess you before and after your treatment and that they are qualified to provide the above styles of massage dependent on your needs.
If you would like more information about these services, get in touch and we will let you know how we can help you.