Coronavirus (COVID-19) is a respiratory illness caused by a new virus, which is currently present in Australia.
Your safety is of paramount importance to Mobile Rehab. We are taking the Coronavirus pandemic very seriously and undertaking all the necessary precautions to minimise the risk to our clients, their families and caregivers as well as our employees. This means that in most cases your treatment and services from Mobile Rehab can continue as usual.
HOW WE CAN HELP YOU
- our employees are complying with government recommendations and our strict infection control policies; this includes vigilant handwashing
- delivery of services one-to-one, in the home environment, presents a lower infection risk than accessing services in clinic and hospital settings
- we are pleased to offer an expanded array of Telehealth services (please ask your clinician for details)
HOW CAN YOU HELP
Please help us maximise your safety and the safety of all our clients by calling our office or advising our visiting clinician BEFORE they enter your home, if you or anyone in your household
- has returned from overseas within the past 14 days , or
- has been instructed, by a health official, to self-isolate, or
- is unwell or develops flu-like symptoms.
The health and wellness of our clients and employees is Mobile Rehab’s number one priority – stay safe, stay well!
For more information regarding the Coronavirus COVID-19 please refer to the Department of Health website