Our employment models reflect our flexible, contemporary workplace culture. We recognise that our staff have passions, hobbies, interests, families and commitments - we will also do our utmost to accommodate the whole employee! Our return to work program offers flexibility and support for those getting back into the swing of things.
At Mobile Rehab we love to grow leaders, managers, thinkers and do-ers! We have a wide range of leadership and development opportunities and pathways available.
Education and training
Our professional development program is an industry leader and key reason people love working with us. A commitment to lifelong learning means we are constantly reviewing and updating learning opportunities - from all day Mobile Rehab conferences and graduate Think Tanks to our Saturni Progressio; the program is rich and varied.
Our commitment to mentoring and nurturing graduates means Mobile Rehab has one of the best New Graduate programs in Australia, voted No. 1 across health industries since 2014 by the Top Graduate Employers Survey.
Expression of Interest; All Areas
We offer a varied caseload based primarily in the community providing health and wellness services to address the needs of adults, paediatric and geriatric clients.
The role is supported by a terrific support team - allowing our clinicians to concentrate on service delivery.
What we offer
- + Excellent working conditions
- + Career path opportunities
- + Competitive salary and superannuation
- + iPad, uniform and equipment supplied
- + Mentoring / new graduate program / return to workforce support
- + Comprehensive professional development program with a culture of continuous learning
What you bring
- + Excellent communication skills across a variety of mediums
- + Active life long learner
- + Commitment to delivering best-in-field customer experience
- + Passionate about community services for older folks, disability sector and those who chose care at home
- + Ability to work harmoniously within a team
- + Excellent communication and customer service skills
- + Care for and interest in working with a elderly populations
- + Profession specific accreditation or registration
- + Professional Indemnity Insurance
- + Valid Police Check
- + Up to date vaccinations
- + Reliable transport
- + Eligibility to work legally in Australia
To apply for a role simply click the apply now button and complete the online form.