- Flexible graduate intakes in January, February and March
- Comprehensive paid induction
- Company car or generous allowance
- Elevated training and education support with real time activity dashboards
- Collaborative structure; working in community based 'Clusters'
- Dedicated time with managers and experienced clinicians
- Structured support program facilitates a smooth transition from student to graduate identity
CV and cover letter
- 2 pages
- Include 2 referees who you have notified and are easy to contact
- Include a cover letter that isn’t a summary or copy of your CV, try to include something about you. We want to get to know you!
- Let us know the best way to communicate with you. We know you will likely be doing clinical placements. We are happy to email, call or message you, please let us know!
- As you prepare your application think about what will differentiate you from the pool of graduate applicants and make this visible!
“I was really drawn to Mobile Rehab’s model of community care, where each clinician is able to build a strong connection with each client to help them reach their health goals. Furthermore, since joining the team, I’ve come to really appreciate the benefits of working in such a large multidisciplinary team. I would highly recommend Mobile Rehab’s graduate program to any allied health New Grad, the support you’re offered here is second to none, and I’ve never been part of a better working culture”
“The best thing about being a graduate physiotherapist at Mobile Rehab is that I am exposed to a broad variety of physiotherapy areas on a daily basis. My caseload includes neurological, geriatric, cardiorespiratory, musculoskeletal and orthopaedic clients. I enjoy working across multiple settings and adapting my programs to suit each individual. What drew me to the Mobile Rehab graduate program was it's award winning reputation. I also really loved the passion and enthusiasm that Helen leads the company with."